The call for papers this year is on the theme of MedTech Reimagined.
Deadline for submission: 23:59 GMT 31st January 2022 via Easychair.
We particularly encourage submissions addressing:
- Clinical highlights in Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedic, and Paediatric Surgery;
- Emerging, multi-specialty applications of robotic technology;
- New materials, sensors and actuators;
- Medical robotics for flexible access surgery, endoluminal, NOTES and micro-surgery;
- Mechatronic designs for medical robotics;
- Microbot designs and applications;
- Surgical simulation, automation, training and skills assessment;
- Human robot interaction and ergonomics;
- Surgical navigation and augmented reality systems;
- Intra-operative imaging and biophotonics for robotic surgery;
- Medical image computing and computer assisted intervention;
- Economic and general considerations of robotic surgery;
- Deep learning surgical vision.
Your submission should be no more than 2 pages to include the following sections:
- Materials and Methods
- Length: Maximum of A4 2 pages;
- Paper size: DIN A4 Size (210 mm x 297 mm);
- Rand: Leave a 25mm margin at top and bottom of the page, and a 20mm margin at left and right sides;
- Page-Layout: Set the text in two columns of 80 mm width, with a central separation of 10mm;
- Font properties and size: Title: 14 pt, bold; Authors: 14 pt, normal; Institute + E-mail address: 12 pt, italics; Section headings: 10 pt, Capitals, bold; Text: 10 pt, normal; Figure captions and references: 9pt, normal.
- Please use Word and Latex template available via the “Submission Templates” button found on the right-hand corner of the EasyChair submission page.
Successful submissions will be either accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
- Oral Presentations: up to 12 minutes followed by 3 minutes Q&A.
- We recommend presentation slides be set to 16:9 format
- Poster dimensions: A0 portrait. There are no printing facilities at the venue so please print your poster before you arrive.
- Poster powerpoint teaser presentations: the slides should be set to 16:9 format.
- The poster teaser presentations should not exceed 90 seconds.