This is the Hamlyn Special Session of an online-only series for sharing within the common platform community. The overall theme is experimental minimally-invasive surgical robotics research, typically, but not limited to, work on the Raven and dVRK platforms.
This session will be 1.5 hours in length, with approximately 4-6 presentations. Planned themes include:
- Perception and Automation in surgical robotics
- Novel surgical instruments for surgical robots
- Other topics as submitted including but not limited to
- Human-Robot Interactions in surgery
- Computational, sensing, and robotic approaches to surgical skill assessment
This workshop is worth 1.5 CPD points, please register to qualify for certification.
Free Registration. Times are in BST